Just For Yousale$-75.00newsold out
Container by Caroline Gardner. Morlage & Yorke English Heritage Apothecary body care with essential oils. Includes sweet treats.NZ $75.00 inc.
Quality Storage Container by Caroline Gardner
Pamper Body Products from Morlage & Yorke England:
- White Orchid & Ginger delicate fragrance with essential oils, Bath & Shower Gel 500mls
- White Orchid & Ginger Hand & Nail Cream with delicate floral perfume, boxed 75mls
- White Orchid & Ginger Room Spray, delicate floral notes of white orchid with a sophisticated spicy warmth 125mls
- Soft Wash Cloth
- Floral Bouquet Magnolia Blossom Luxury Soap with essential oils in pretty tin 150g
- Nyakers Ginger Snaps baked in Sweden boxed 150g
- Beryl's Blueberry White Chocolate Coated Wafers 40g
- Classic Chocolate Fudge Brownie Slice 85g
- Silk Gerbera decoration
- Beautiful Large Cake Tin by Caroline Gardner
- small gift card with your message
Orders over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays. Saturday delivery available for North Island.
Delivery Times and Charges: Packaging included.
Once you have placed your order click check out, you will see a place to add your delivery date.
- North Island : Order by 2pm Earliest Delivery is Next Day $7.00
- South Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $7.00
- Waiheke Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $14.00
Rural Delivery: Check address encase a Rural Delivery ticket is needed also. Takes extra 1-2 days for delivery
- Rural Delivery add -$5.00
- Saturday Delivery North Island only - $5.00
- Deliveries throughout New Zealand.
- Orders are sent on a week day. If delivery for a Saturday include extra $5.00. Saturday delivery is available for major towns and cities in
North Island only.
- Rural deliveries take extra 1-2 days delivery Mon-Fri
- Courier deliveries: Unless instructed otherwise, all gifts delivered by couriers will be left at premises
without signature. If deliveries are 'signature required' but no one home to sign for gift, the courier will leave a card so that the
recipient can phone to re-arrange delivery.