Ploughmans Gift Cratesale$-75.00newsold out
A gift idea to take a break and enjoy the gourmet treats, practical wooden crate to use later.NZ $75.00 inc.
- Table Crackers boxed
- New Zealand Brie or similar Cheese
- Olives du March'e pitted green olives with herbs 70g
- Buffalo Tomato Salsa Corn Chips 50g
- Pate de Foie product of France 78g
- Dilmah Premium individually wrapped tea x 4
- Herb & Spice Mill Savoury Cheddar Bites boxed 50g
- Robert Harris Cafe Style Cappuccino x 2 cups
- Adventure Kitchen Quince & Rosepetal Jelly great with cheese or meats 110g
- Mrs Higgins traditional chocolate fudge brownie slice 80g
- The Natural Confectionery Fruit Salad fruity soft jellies 240g
- All Natural fruit & nut balls rolled in coconut 70g
- Apple & Boysenberry 100% NZ Juice product of Central Otago 275mls
- Classic Mints individually wrapped x 7
- Large Wooden Crate with Lid
- gift card with your message
Orders over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays. Saturday delivery available for North Island.
Delivery Times and Charges: Packaging included.
Once you have placed your order click check out, you will see a place to add your delivery date.
- North Island : Order by 2pm Earliest Delivery is Next Day $7.50
- South Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $8.50
- Waiheke Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $14.00
Rural Delivery: Check address encase a Rural Delivery ticket is needed also. Takes extra 1-2 days for delivery
- Rural Delivery add -$5.00
- Saturday Delivery North Island only - $5.00
- Deliveries throughout New Zealand.
- Orders are sent on a week day. If delivery for a Saturday include extra $5.00. Saturday delivery is available for major towns and cities in
North Island only.
- Rural deliveries take extra 1-2 days delivery Mon-Fri
- Courier deliveries: Unless instructed otherwise, all gifts delivered by couriers will be left at premises
without signature. If deliveries are 'signature required' but no one home to sign for gift, the courier will leave a card so that the
recipient can phone to re-arrange delivery.