Fisherman's Basketsale$-79.95newsold out
Beautifully presented quality Seagrass Basket containing a variety of Sweet and Savoury Treats from New Zealand and Europe.NZ $79.95 inc.
Unique Look Fishermans Seagrass Basket:
- Traditional NZ Bakery Chocolate Fudge Brownie 90g
- Cadbury Dark Mint Chocolate Block 100g
- Natural Confectionery Soft Fruit Salad Jellies 240g
- Werthers Original Candies 120g
- Oreo Original Chocolate Creme Cookies 135g
- Herb & Spice Mill Tomato Salsa Gourmet Dip Mix 28g
- Gourmet Table Crackers 180g
- Provencal Touch seasoned olives with olive oil, product of Spain 70g
- Adventure Kitchen Kiwi Gourmet BBQ Tomato Sauce 250g
- Kiwi Eta Salted Peanuts foil pack 200g
- Moccona Cafe Style Cappuccino individually wrapped x 2 cups
- Aroha Sauvignon Blanc 100% pure drink Marlborough grapes, non alcoholic 330mls
- Buffalo Salsa Corn Chips 50g
- The Herb & Spice Shortbread Bites 50g
- Seagrass Stylish basket with cellophane & ribbons
- gift card with your message
Orders over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays. Saturday delivery available for North Island.
Delivery Times and Charges: Packaging included.
Once you have placed your order click check out, you will see a place to add your delivery date.
- North Island : Order by 2pm Earliest Delivery is Next Day $7.50
- South Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $8.50
- Waiheke Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $14.00
Rural Delivery: Check address encase a Rural Delivery ticket is needed also. Takes extra 1-2 days for delivery
- Rural Delivery add -$5.00
- Saturday Delivery North Island only - $5.00
- Deliveries throughout New Zealand.
- Orders are sent on a week day. If delivery for a Saturday include extra $5.00. Saturday delivery is available for major towns and cities in
North Island only.
- Rural deliveries take extra 1-2 days delivery Mon-Fri
- Courier deliveries: Unless instructed otherwise, all gifts delivered by couriers will be left at premises
without signature. If deliveries are 'signature required' but no one home to sign for gift, the courier will leave a card so that the
recipient can phone to re-arrange delivery.