Gourmet Gift Hampersale$-65.00newsold out
Excellent all round gift hamper. Flax large gift box with lid. Variety of sweet and savoury treats from Europe and New Zealand.NZ $65.00 inc.
Medium Flax Gift Hamper: 14 Items
- Classic Table Crackers boxed 125g
- Adventure Kitchen Caramelised Onion Relish 110g
- Moccona Cafe Style Cappuccino x 2 cups
- Manuka Honey & Green Kiwifruit Shortbread x 4 product of NZ
- Herb & Spice Gourmet Tomato & Salsa Dip Mix
- Buffalo Corn Chips Tomato/Salsa 50g
- Eta Salted Peanuts 200g
- Mother Earth Cranberry Fruit/Nut Trio 50g
- Mrs Higgins Oven Baked Choc Fudge Brownie 90g
- Oreo Chocolate Split White & Dark Choc Cookies 137g
- Mega Afghan Chocolate Iced Cookie product of Nelson
- Classic Mints x 7
- Pete's Natural Ginger Beer brewed in Nelson.
- Medium Flax Gift Box with ribbons and bows
- small gift card with your message
Orders over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays. Saturday delivery available for North Island.
Delivery Times and Charges: Packaging included.
Once you have placed your order click check out, you will see a place to add your delivery date.
- North Island : Order by 2pm Earliest Delivery is Next Day $7.50
- South Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $8.50
- Waiheke Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $14.00
Rural Delivery: Check address encase a Rural Delivery ticket is needed also. Takes extra 1-2 days for delivery
- Rural Delivery add -$5.00
- Saturday Delivery North Island only - $5.00
- Deliveries throughout New Zealand.
- Orders are sent on a week day. If delivery for a Saturday include extra $5.00. Saturday delivery is available for major towns and cities in
North Island only.
- Rural deliveries take extra 1-2 days delivery Mon-Fri
- Courier deliveries: Unless instructed otherwise, all gifts delivered by couriers will be left at premises
without signature. If deliveries are 'signature required' but no one home to sign for gift, the courier will leave a card so that the
recipient can phone to re-arrange delivery.