Flamingo Tray & Treatssale$-75.00newsold out
Design Tray by Sara Miller London. Flamingo Decorative Metal Tray for her to keep. Contains variety of sweet and savoury treats from New Zealand and Europe. Presented with cellophane and ribbons.NZ $75.00 inc.
- Crave Food Salted Caramel Steam Pudding 90g
- Herb & Spice Butter Shortbread boxed 50g
- Mrs Higgins Traditional Choc Fudge Brownie 85g
- Nanric NZ Gold Kiwifruit Jam 130g
- Beryl's Assortito Milk, White & Dark Chocolates 46g
- Oreo Original Cream Centre Cookies 137g
- Herb & Spice Crumbly and Delicious Russian Fudge boxed 100g
- Herb & Spice Chocolate Mixed Nuts & Fruit 100g
- Strawberry Cream Chocolates x 6
- Dilmah Premium individually wrapped tea x 4
- Herb & Spice Savoury Cheddar Cookies boxed 50g
- Adventure Kitchen All Natural Barbeque Sauce, product of Nelson 250mls
- Traditional French Chicken Pate with Port Wine
- Crespo Pitted Green Olives with Herbs foil pack 70g
- Sara Miller London Designer Flamingo Metal Tray
- Ribbons & Bows
- small gift card with your message
Orders over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays. Saturday delivery available for North Island.
Delivery Times and Charges: Packaging included.
Once you have placed your order click check out, you will see a place to add your delivery date.
- North Island : Order by 2pm Earliest Delivery is Next Day $7.50
- South Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $8.50
- Waiheke Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $14.00
Rural Delivery: Check address encase a Rural Delivery ticket is needed also. Takes extra 1-2 days for delivery
- Rural Delivery add -$5.00
- Saturday Delivery North Island only - $5.00
- Deliveries throughout New Zealand.
- Orders are sent on a week day. If delivery for a Saturday include extra $5.00. Saturday delivery is available for major towns and cities in
North Island only.
- Rural deliveries take extra 1-2 days delivery Mon-Fri
- Courier deliveries: Unless instructed otherwise, all gifts delivered by couriers will be left at premises
without signature. If deliveries are 'signature required' but no one home to sign for gift, the courier will leave a card so that the
recipient can phone to re-arrange delivery.