Elegant Combinationsale$-79.00newsold out
Beautifully presented 3 tier gift boxes. Morlage &Yorke English Heritage Brand has a soft fragrant scent of White Orchid & Ginger essential oils. A delight for someone special with gourmet treats.NZ $79.00 inc.
- Morlage & Yorke Apothecary White Orchid Hand & Body Wash with essential oils 500mls
- Morlage & Yorke Apothecary White Orchid Body Lotion with essential oils 500mls
- Banks & Co Moisturising Nail and Hand Cream, purse size 40g
- Wash Mitt on rope
- Soft Hand Towel
- Soft Wash Cloth
- The Herb & Spice Pistachio & Cheddar Savoury Cookies 100g
- The Herb & Spice Crumbly and Delicious Russian Fudge boxed 100g
- Cavendish & Harvey Mixed Fruit Drops, tin 200g
- Queen Anne NZ Handcrafted Chocolate Coated Marshmallow Bell 45g
- Beryl's Assortitio Milk, White & Dark Chocolates 46g
- The Herb & Spice Butter Shortbread boxed 50g
- 3 tier gift boxes with bows and ribbons
- small gift card with your message
Orders over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays. Saturday delivery available for North Island.
Delivery Times and Charges: Packaging included.
Once you have placed your order click check out, you will see a place to add your delivery date.
- North Island : Order by 2pm Earliest Delivery is Next Day $7.00
- South Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $7.00
- Waiheke Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $14.00
Rural Delivery: Check address encase a Rural Delivery ticket is needed also. Takes extra 1-2 days for delivery
- Rural Delivery add -$5.00
- Saturday Delivery North Island only - $5.00
- Deliveries throughout New Zealand.
- Orders are sent on a week day. If delivery for a Saturday include extra $5.00. Saturday delivery is available for major towns and cities in
North Island only.
- Rural deliveries take extra 1-2 days delivery Mon-Fri
- Courier deliveries: Unless instructed otherwise, all gifts delivered by couriers will be left at premises
without signature. If deliveries are 'signature required' but no one home to sign for gift, the courier will leave a card so that the
recipient can phone to re-arrange delivery.