Kia Orasale$-85.00newsold out
Hamper Gift with Kiwi flair. Variety of sweet and savoury treats for clients, family or friends to enjoy.NZ $85.00 inc.
Large Flax Gift Hamper: 17 Items
- Mrs Higgins Traditional Choc Fudge Cake 85g
- The Herb & Spice Aniseed Stars Soft classic aniseed taste 100g
- Traditional Chocolate Afghan Large Cookie product of Nelson
- Buffalo Tomato Salsa Corn Chips
- Herb & Spice Tomato Salsa Gourmet Dip Mix Serves 5
- Crave Foods Salted Caramel Steam Pudding 90g
- Mother Earth Cranberry/Nut Trio 50g
- Nanric Road NZ Gold Kiwifruit Jam 130g
- Herb & Spice Butter Sweet Shortbread Bites boxed 100g
- Classic Water Crackers 150g
- Werthers Original Cream Candies 50g
- Adventure Kitchen Caramelised Onion Relish 110g
- Herb & Spice Pistachio & Cheddar Savoury bites boxed 100g
- Texan Barbeque Sauce, all natural, 250ml
- Beryl's Blueberry White Coated Chocolates 40g
- NZ Roses mixed chocolates individually wrapped x 5
- Classic Mints x 7
- Large flax basket decorated with Kiwiana Paua look ribbons & bows
- small gift card with your message.
Orders over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays. Saturday delivery available for North Island.
Delivery Times and Charges: Packaging included.
Once you have placed your order click check out, you will see a place to add your delivery date.
- North Island : Order by 2pm Earliest Delivery is Next Day $9.50
- South Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 week days for delivery $9.50
- Waiheke Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days for delivery $14.00
Rural Delivery: Check address encase a Rural Delivery ticket is needed also. Takes extra 1-2 days for delivery
- Rural Delivery add -$5.00
- Saturday Delivery North Island only - $5.00
- Deliveries throughout New Zealand.
- Orders are sent on a week day. If delivery for a Saturday include extra $5.00. Saturday delivery is available for major towns and cities in North
- Rural deliveries take extra 1-2 days delivery Mon-Fri
- Courier deliveries: Unless instructed otherwise, all gifts delivered by couriers will be left at premises
without signature. If deliveries are 'signature required' but no one home to sign for gift, the courier will leave a card so that the recipient
can phone to re-arrange delivery.