Fruity Christmas Basketsale$-72.00newsold out
Cool large Pineapple Shaped Rattan Basket with Lid. Contains Christmas Treats for client, family or friend.NZ $72.00 inc.
- Gourmet Christmas Fruit Cake 80g
- Nanric Road Spiced Plum Paste, delicious on crackers/cheese or cold meat sandwiches 130g
- Molly Woppy Crunchy N'Cheesy Savoury Bites 30g
- Mrs Higgins Traditional choc fudge brownie slice 80g
- French Florentins Coated in Dark Chocolate, twin pack
- All Natural Cranberry/Nut Balls rolled in coconut 70g
- Old Gold Dark Chocolate with Peppermint cream centre 180g
- Ballantyne Premium Scorched Almonds Coated in Milk Chocolate 100g
- The Herb & Spice Gourmet Tomato Salsa Dip Mix, serves 5
- Bombay Savoury Indian Nut Mix 80g
- Mother Earh All Natural Cranberry/Nut Trio 50g
- Benjer 100% NZ Fruit Apple & Boysenberry Juice, product of Nelson 275ml
- Large Rattan Basket with Lid ribbons & bows
- small gift card with your message
Orders over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays. Saturday delivery available for North Island.
Delivery Times and Charges: Packaging included.
Once you have placed your order click check out, you will see a place to add your delivery date.
- North Island : Order by 2pm Earliest Delivery is Next Day $7.50
- South Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $8.50
- Waiheke Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days Mon-Friday $14.00
Rural Delivery: Check address encase a Rural Delivery ticket is needed also. Takes extra 1-2 days for delivery
- Rural Delivery add -$5.00
- Saturday Delivery North Island only - $5.00
- Deliveries throughout New Zealand.
- Orders are sent on a week day. If delivery for a Saturday include extra $5.00. Saturday delivery is available for major towns and cities in
North Island only.
- Rural deliveries take extra 1-2 days delivery Mon-Fri
- Courier deliveries: Unless instructed otherwise, all gifts delivered by couriers will be left at premises
without signature. If deliveries are 'signature required' but no one home to sign for gift, the courier will leave a card so that the
recipient can phone to re-arrange delivery.