Sweet Treasuressale$-79.95newsold out
Beautifully presented 2 tier wooden/fabric gift boxes with lids and front clasp. Excellent boxes for keeping those special treasures in. Pamper Heritage English Products and Sweet Treats.NZ $79.95 inc.
Morlage & Yorke English Heritage Brand of Body Products :
- Morlage & Yorke White Orchid & Ginger Bath & Shower Gel, Delicate fragrance 500mls
- Morlage & Yorke White Orchid & Ginger Hand & Nail Cream with essential oils boxed 75mls
- Morlage & Yorke White Orchid & Ginger Room Spray 125mls
- Banks & Co Fragrant Creamy Heart Shaped Soap
- Soft Wash Cloth
Sweet & Savoury Treats:
- The Herb & Spice Salted Caramel Steam Pudding 90g
- Alpine Green Kiwifruit & Manuka Honey Shortbread twin pack
- Hershey's Cookies 'N' Creme Chocolate Bar 43g
- Nanric Road NZ Gold Kiwifruit Jam 130g
- 2 Parisian wooden gift boxes with secured lids
- small gift card with your message
Orders over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays. Saturday delivery available for North Island.
Delivery Times and Charges: Packaging included.
Once you have placed your order click check out, you will see a place to add your delivery date.
- North Island : Order by 2pm Earliest Delivery is Next Day $9.50
- South Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days for delivery $9.50
- Waiheke Island: Order by 2pm. Allow 2-3 days for delivery $14.00
Rural Delivery: Check address encase a Rural Delivery ticket is needed also. Takes extra 1-2 days for delivery
- Rural Delivery add -$5.00
- Saturday Delivery North Island only add - $5.00
- Deliveries throughout New Zealand.
- Orders are sent on a week day. If delivery for a Saturday include extra $5.00. Saturday delivery is available for major towns and cities in North
- Rural deliveries take extra 1-2 days delivery Mon-Fri
- Courier deliveries: Unless instructed otherwise, all gifts delivered by couriers will be left at premises
without signature. If deliveries are 'signature required' but no one home to sign for gift, the courier will leave a card so that the recipient
can phone to re-arrange delivery.